Buy Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray Online in the UK
Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray is used to relieve nasal congestion, sinusitis and both perennial and allergic rhinitis. It contains the active ingredient xylometazoline, a decongestant which helps to open and clear the nasal pasages.
The spray gets to work in minutes and can last for up to 10 hours.
Otrivine Nasal Spray must not be used for more than 7 days in a row as this can lead to symptoms returning worse than ever.
Otrivine Adult Nasal Drops are for use in the nose to provide relief from:
- allergic rhinitis (recurring inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes, including hay fever)
- a sinus infection
- nasal congestion (blocked nose, including colds)
- Clear your nasal passages.
- Lean back as much as you can comfortably.
- Put a drop in each nostril and tilt your head back for a few seconds.
- Clean and dry the dropper before replacing it.
This pack should only be used by one individual to avoid the transmission of infection. For hygiene concerns, do not use this bottle after it has been opened for longer than 28 days.
If you suffer any of the following symptoms while taking Otrivine Adult Nasal Drops, stop using them immediately and seek medical attention.
Allergic responses, such as difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, and throat, and intense skin itching with a red rash or raised bumps.
Reported side effects:
Common (may impact up to one in every ten people):
- Nasal membrane dryness
- Nasal pain
- Local irritation after applying the drops
Uncommon (may impact up to one in every hundred people):
- Nasal bleeds
Very uncommon (may impact up to one in 10,000 people):
- Blurred eyesight
- Fast or irregular heartbeat