Buy Balneum Plus Bath Additive Online in the UK
Balneum Plus is a bath additive containing lauromacrogols and soya oil that is intended to alleviate itching in dry skin illnesses such as eczema and dermatitis.
Balneum Plus quickly soothes symptoms of dry, itchy skin while also washing and protecting the skin from additional drying.
Soya oil is an emollient that soothes and softens dry skin by replenishing lost oils. The oil dissolves in water, forming small droplets that leave a thin film on your skin. This layer prevents your skin from drying out and hence makes it feel soft.
The lauromacrogols are local anaesthetics used to treat itching caused by eczema, dermatitis, and problem dry skin.
Use Balneum Plus exactly as directed by your doctor. If you are unsure, you should consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Balneum Plus is intended for use externally by patients of all ages.
- Before using Balneum Plus, always shake the bottle to ensure that the components are thoroughly blended.
- Pour the required amount of Balneum Plus liquid into the bath as it fills (please see below for correct measurements), taking care not to overheat the water.
- Bathe for at least 10 minutes but no more than 20 minutes.
- Avoid using soap because it will remove Balneum Plus from your skin and may also dry it out.
- If only a tiny portion of your skin is damaged, you may be able to bathe it in a bowl or sink.
- 1 capful (about 20 ml) for a full bath (Adults dosage)
- 14 capful (about 5 ml) for a child's or baby's bath
- 1/8 of a capful (approximately 2.5 ml) for a half bath in a bowl or sink
If you have really dry skin, double or triple the stated doses.
- Balneum Plus can be used in the shower as well. In this situation, the liquid should be applied uniformly over the body without dilution and then rinsed off with water.
- Gently pat dry with a towel after bathing or showering. The Balneum Plus will not work as well if you wipe or rub your skin too much.
- Adults and children should wash or shower with Balneum Plus at least three times each week, or as needed. Depending on the severity of your skin issue, your doctor will advise you on how frequently you should use Balneum Plus. A daily bath is advised for babies and infants.
Balneum Plus, like all medicines, can produce negative effects, though not everyone experiences them.
- Very occasionally, reddening, itching, and burning may occur with use.
- Soya oil can induce allergic responses in very uncommon circumstances.
- It is unknown how frequently rash and pustules accompanying rash occur.