Buy Metronidazole Tablets for Trichomonas Online in the UK
Metronidazole 400mg For Trichomonas 2g Single Dose 5 Tablets is a one-time treatment used to treat Trichomonas. The tablets are to be swallowed whole and not chewed. It is a prescription-only medicine, and certain medicines do interact with Metronidazole which may make it unsuitable for you to take. If you suffer from the following conditions, you may be recommended another treatment for Trichomonas:
- Blood or Nerve disorders
- Liver Problems
- Intestinal Diseases
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should also look for an alternative treatment.
Trichomonas vaginalis is a parasitic sexually transmitted infection which can occur in both men and women, though it is considerably more common in women. This infection is not considered to be a common STI, though this may be because its discovery was relatively recent and diagnosis can be difficult because it can appear to be quite similar to other STIs. Fortunately, trichomonas vaginalis is easy to treat using a medication called Metronidazole.
If you have been diagnosed with this infection after taking a test - a necessary step as this infection usually does not display any symptoms - it is important to take appropriate trichomonas vaginalis treatment as it can cause long-term health problems if it is not treated, including prostatitis in men and an increased risk of premature labour in women. Having trichomonas vaginalis also increases your susceptibility to other STIs.
Please make sure any and all sexual partners are also tested.
The manufacturer of the product supplied may vary.
Please read the patient information leaflet that is provided with the product.
This medication is only for use to treat Sexually Transmitted Infections please consult your GP if you have another infection or call NHS111 for out-of-hours advice.
For dental Infections please consult your dentist.
Unfortunately we don't have any reviews for this product, here are details of how customers have found our service overall.
Metronidazole 400mg For Trichomonas 2g Single Dose 5 Tablets is a one-time treatment used to treat Trichomonas. The tablets are to be swallowed whole and not chewed
Stop taking Metronidazole and see a doctor or go to a hospital straight away:
- If you get swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, face, lips or throat it may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing. You could also notice an itchy, lumpy rash (hives) or nettle rash (urticaria). This may mean you are having an allergic reaction to Metronidazole.
- If you develop skin rashes with blistering, peeling or bleeding of the skin around the lips, eyes, mouth, nose and genitals. You may also have u-like symptoms and a high temperature. These could be signs of something called 'Steven-Johnson Syndrome or toxic epidermal necrolysis'.
- A serious but very rare side effect is a brain disease (encephalopathy). Symptoms vary but you might get a fever, stiff neck, headache, or see or hear things that aren't there. You might also have problems using your arms and legs, problems with speaking or feel confused.
Talk to your doctor straight away if you notice the following side effects:
- Unexpected infections, mouth ulcers, bruising, bleeding gums, or severe tiredness. This could be caused by a blood problem.
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes. This could be due to a liver problem (jaundice)
- Severe stomach pain which may reach through to your back (pancreatitis)