Buy Dymita Nasal Spray online in the UK
Dymista nasal spray is used to relieve the symptoms of moderate to severe seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis. Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis is an allergic reaction to substances such as pollen (hayfever), house mites, moulds, dust or pets.
Dymista is a prescription-only treatment antihistamine and steroid nasal spray that contains the active ingredients azelastine hydrochloride (137mcg) and fluticasone propionate (50mcg) per dose.
Azelastine is an antihistamine. It functions by blocking the effects of a chemical called histamine, which the body naturally produces. Itching, sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes can all be brought on by histamine.
Fluticasone relieves allergy symptoms like runny or stuffy nose, itching, and sneezing. Furthermore, it can treat nasal polyps. It helps you breathe easier by reducing inflammation in your nose. It is a member of the class of drugs known as nasal steroids.
A 10ml bottle contains enough for 120 doses and should last around 30 days (one spray in each nostril twice daily). This medication is for adults only.
Adults ( over 18s): ONE spray into EACH nostril morning and night.
Do not use Dymista Nasal Spray:
- If you are allergic to azelastine hydrochloride or fluticasone propionate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
Warnings and precautions
Dymista Nasal Spray if:
- You had a recent operation on your nose.
- You have an infection in your nose. Infections of the nasal airways should be treated with antibacterial or antifungal medication. If you are given medication for an infection in your nose you can continue to use Dymista Nasal Spray to treat your allergies.
- You have tuberculosis or an untreated infection.
- You have a change in vision or a history of increased ocular pressure, glaucoma and/or cataracts. If this applies to you, you will be closely monitored whilst using Dymista Nasal Spray.
- You suffer from impaired adrenal function. Care must be taken when transferring from systemic steroid treatment to Dymista Nasal Spray.
- You suffer from severe liver disease. Your risk of suffering from systemic side effects is increased.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using this nasal spray.