Buy Vitaros Cream Online in the UK
Vitaros cream is available online with a valid prescription from OxfordOnlinePharmacy. You can either send us your prescription or simply complete an online consultation with our doctor and treatment will be delivered via tracked courier to your door.
Vitaros (alprostadil 3mg/g) cream is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction, there are 4 doses in each pack. The easy-to-apply cream is an alternative treatment to tablets and works by relaxing your blood vessels so more blood flows to the penis, in turn, making it harder. After application, Vitaros could start to work between 5 and 30 minutes, this is quicker than the tablet alternative. The desired effects normally last for up to 1 - 2 hours.
What is Vitaros cream?
Vitaros (alprostadil 3mg/g) cream is an alternative to taking tablets for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. It contains the active ingredient Alprostadil, it works by relaxing your blood vessels so more blood flows to your penis making it harder. The cream comes with a syringe dropper so the cream can be easily applied to the tip of the penis.
Vitaros cream should be used to apply it to the tip of the penis. After administration, the erection will start to form in 5 to 30 minutes, and the impact will continue for up to 1 to 2 hours. Two to three doses can be taken throughout the week, but only one can be taken within 24 hours.
To find full and in depth instructions on how to use Vitaros, consult your Patient Information Leaflet for complete guidance and direction.
- Vitaros is available as 300 mcg alprostadil in 100 mg of cream.
- Vitaros should be used as needed to achieve an erection. Each Vitaros container is for single use only and should be properly discarded after use.
- Vitaros will be posted in an insulated bag with a chiller pack. As soon as you receive your delivery please place into your fridge at home. Vitaros should not be frozen.
- You can keep unopened sachets out of the refrigerator at a temperature of 25C or below for up to 3 days prior to use. At the end of this period, the product should be discarded if not used.
Side Effects of Alprostadil
With any medication you take, there is always a risk of side effects. Some are more common than others, and often side effects may subside with the regular usage of the medicine. If the side effects do not subside, you should report them to us, or your GP.
- mild to moderate local aching, burning or pain and redness of the penis
- genital pruritus
- penile oedema
- inflammation of the glans penis (balanitis)
- penile tingling, throbbing, numbness, burning
- mild vaginal burning or itching, vaginitis This effect may be due to the drug or to the act of vaginal penetration. Using a water-based lubricant can help to make vaginal penetration easier
If you get a long-lasting erection of more than 4 hours, contact your doctor immediately. Your doctor may reduce your dose of Vitaros or discontinue your treatment.
For a full list of side effects, please read the patient information leaflet.