Buy Nasacort Allergy Relief Online in the UK
Nasacort is for effective once-a-day relief of hayfever symptoms.
Itchy or runny nose, sneezing, and other hay fever signs and symptoms are treated with triamcinolone nasal spray (allergic rhinitis). Triamcinolone is a steroid (cortisone-like medicine). It functions by halting the inflammation brought on by allergic responses.
It contains prescription-strength Triamcinolone steroid medication but is available without a doctor or pharmacist consultation. It comes in an easy-to-use unscented nasal spray bottle.
Regular use will improve your symptom control much better than occasional "one-off" use as it is anti-inflammatory. Each bottle contains enough for at least 30 doses.
Adults (18 years and over).
The usual starting dose for Nasacort Allergy Relief is 2 sprays in each nostril each day.
Once the symptoms of allergy are under control, the dose may be lowered to 1 spray in each nostril each day as it is advisable to use the lowest dose possible to control your symptoms.
If your symptoms do not improve or worsen within 7 days, talk to your pharmacist or doctor. Please note that you should not use the spray every day for longer than one month without consulting your doctor.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any of the following side effects.
Common side effects (affects 1 to 10 users in 100)
- Runny nose, headache, sore throat and/or cough
- Flu-like symptoms (fever, muscle pain, weakness and/or fatigue)
- Problems with teeth
- Heartburn or indigestion
- Inflammation/irritation of the airways (bronchitis)
Other side effects (frequency not known)
- Irritation and dryness on the inside of your nose
- Changes in the way things taste or smell
- Sinuses become congested or blocked
- Shortness of breath (dyspnoea)
- A decrease in the levels of cortisol in the blood (lab value)
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Sleeping problems, feeling dizzy or tired
- Blurred vision
- Cloudiness of the lens in the eye (cataract)
- Elevated pressure inside the eyeball (glaucoma)