Buy SodiEye (Sodium Chloride) Eye Drops Online in the UK
This 10ml preservative free bottle of SodiEye contains the active ingredient 5% sodium chloride and is used for the treatment of corneal edema.
SodiEye (sodium chloride) drops are used to reduce swelling of the surface of the eye in certain eye conditions.
This medicine work by drawing fluid out of the cornea to reduce swelling and lessen eye discomfort or irritation caused by the swelling.
- Preservative Free. Beanzalkonium Chloride Free.
- Sodium Chloride 5% OSD Eye drops in an innovative 10ml multidose eyedropper
- Precise and reproducible drop ejection
- User friendliness for all age groups due to a low actuation force
- 12 months of shelf life from the time of opening
You should use the eye drops as directed by a doctor or pharmacist.
If you are wearing contact lenses, remove them before using eye drops. Wait at least 15 minutes before replacing your contact lenses.
Wash your hands before inserting the eye drops, make sure not to touch the tip of the dropper to avoid contamination.
Try following the below steps:
- Tilt your head back, look up, and pull down the lower eyelid to make a pouch.
- Hold the dropper directly over your eye and place 1 drop into the pouch.
- Release the eyelid and gently close your eyes.
- Place one finger at the corner of your eye (near the nose) and apply gentle pressure for 1 to 2 minutes. This will prevent the medication from draining out. Try not to blink and do not rub your eye.
- Repeat these steps if your dose is for more than 1 drop and for your other eye if so directed.
- Do not rinse the dropper.
- Replace the dropper cap after each use.
If you are using other eye medication, you should wait at least 15 minutes after applying these drops to use them.
Make sure you use this product as instructed by your doctor.
If your condition gets worse, if it lasts for more than 3 days, or if you think you may have a serious medical problem, seek immediate medical attention.