Buy Fusidic Acid Online in the UK
Fusidic acid cream is an antibiotic used to treat skin infections, it contains the active ingredient fusidic acid. This cream is the generic version of the Fucibet Cream.
The cream is intended to treat localised skin infections caused by bacteria that are susceptible to fusidic acid (in particular, staphylococcus infections) such as impetigo (a weeping, crusty and swollen patch of skin), folliculitis (inflammation of one or more hair follicles), sycosis barbae (infection of the bearded skin), paronychia (infection of the tissue surrounding a fingernail or toenail), erythrasma (infection with brown, scaly skin patches, especially in the folds of the body).
How does fusidic acid work?
- By killing germs and bacteria that causes infections.
- The corticosteroid will reduce the skins swelling, redness and itching.
Apply gently three or four times daily to affected area(s).
Fusidic acid cream application instructions:
The skin should be treated with fusidic acid cream. Do not consume it.
- Always wash your hands before applying cream.
- Take off the cap.
- Before using the cream for the first time, make sure the seal is not damaged.
- Insert the spike in the cap through the tube seal.
- Gently massage the cream into your skin.
- Avoid getting the cream in your eyes if you use it on your face.
- Unless you are using the cream to cure your hands, always wash your hands after applying it.
This medication, like all medicines, can produce side effects, though not everyone experiences them.
The frequency of occurrence of side effects is as follows:
- Uncommon: may affect up to 1 in 100 people
- Rare: may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people
If you have any of the following rare side effects while using your medicine tell your doctor immediately or go to hospital straight away:
- Severe allergic reaction which may include a red and lumpy skin rash, difficulty breathing, swelling of face, mouth, lips or eyelids, unexplained high temperature (fever and feeling faint)
If the swelling affects your throat and makes breathing and swallowing difficult, go to hospital straight away.
Uncommon: may affect up to 1 in 100 people
- Skin sensitivity reactions (contact dermatitis)
- Irritation at site of application (including pain, stinging, burning and redness of the skin)
Rare: may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people
- Swelling of the skin
Please read the leaflet in the package before using. Use as directed by your doctor.
Keep out of reach and site of children.