Thank you for using our online platform at www.oxfordonlinepharmacy.co.uk (the ‘Site’). Unless otherwise indicated, all definitions used in the Service Terms & Purchase Terms shall apply here.
FROSTS (ONLINE) LTD trading as OXFORD ONLINE PHARMACY is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11232746, whose registered address is at Apollo Business Park, Unit 7, Ironstone Lane, Wroxton, OX15 6AY, United Kingdom, hereinafter referred to as ‘OOP’ or ‘We’ have created this disclaimer which You are subject to when You access and use this Site and the Services. References to ‘You’ and ‘Your’ are references to the registered Customer or a non-registered Visitor.
Frosts (Online) Ltd - General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) Registration no: 9010442 with a registered premises address at Apollo Office Park, unit 7, Ironstone Lane, Wroxton, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX15 6AY.
Supeintendent Pharmacist Stuart Gale – General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) Registration No: 2039889
We take care to ensure that all information available on our Site about our business, Services and any Products mentioned is accurate.
1. Our Site contains general medical information only and nothing contained in this Site constitutes medical advice (or legal or professional advice) of a personal and specific nature. The information is not personal advice and should not be treated as such.
2. You must not rely on the information on our Site as an alternative to medical advice from Your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If You have any specific questions about any medical matter, You should consult Your GP or other professional healthcare provider, or where You are intending to purchase a prescription medicine from OOP, You can consult with an OOP Partner. Our OOP Partners who provide You with medical advice as a result of a consultation made via the Site during the purchase process of a prescription medicine or treatment are NHS accredited and work to the highest UK medical standards and are registered members of the General Medical Council.
3. If You think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our Site.
4. You must not rely on the information on our Site as an alternative to specific and personalised medical advice and no doctor-patient relationship shall be created through Your use of our Site as between You and OOP.
5. Any assistance You may receive using any of our Site's interactive features does not constitute specific and personalised advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
6. The information on our Site is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. In particular, We do not warrant or represent that the information on this Site will be available at any time in whole or in part; or, that it is or shall remain accurate, truthful, non-misleading, complete and kept up-to-date.
7. We accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage caused or arising directly or indirectly in connection with any use of, or reliance placed on, the contents of this Site by You. We further accept no responsibility for the content of any other site mentioned on this Site, linked to, or from it, in any way. Nothing herein will: (i) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (ii) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (iv) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.