Buy DoubleBase Dayleve Gel Online in the UK
Doublebase Dayleve Gel is a treatment for application to your skin. It helps treat dry or chapped skin conditions that may also be itchy, red and sore. The active ingredients in this product are isopropyl myristate and liquid paraffin. These are known as emollients. The product helps to: – soften, moisturise and protect your skin by trapping moisture in the skin and restoring the normal protective function of the skin.
DoublebaseGel can be used for the following conditions:
Psoriasis (scaly, pink patches of skin), elderly pruritus (itchy skin due to ageing), ichthyosis (abnormal scaly skin), various forms of eczema, dermatitis and other dry skin disorders.
Doublebase helps to prevent the skin-drying and irritant effects that can be caused by washing and bathing and by the soaps, foaming additives and fragrances used in ordinary cleansing products.
The product’s long-lasting action reduces the need for frequent re-application during the working day.
This product can be used in addition to any other emollients or treatments your doctor, pharmacist or nurse may have given or prescribed for you to treat your dry skin condition.
All age groups can use Doublebase Dayleve Gel, including babies.
This product is only for application to the skin.
For maximum benefit you should apply the gel on a regular basis.
- Before using the 500 g bottle, turn the top of the pump dispenser anti-clockwise to unlock it. After unlocking, you will need to press down the pump dispenser several times to prime the pump before any gel is dispensed.
- Apply Doublebase Dayleve Gel to the affected areas of the skin morning and night, or as often as required.
- Use a few gentle strokes to smooth the gel across the skin in the same direction as hair growth (like stroking a cat or dog). If necessary, allow time for any excess to soak in.
Do not rub the skin vigorously.
This product can also be used before and after washing, showering or having a bath to help condition your skin and stop it from drying further.
If you are applying another treatment to the same areas of skin as Doublebase Dayleve Gel, try to avoid mixing the two products. This can be achieved by applying the treatments alternately, leaving sufficient time to allow the previous application to soak in.
Like all medicines, Doublebase Dayleve Gel can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. This product has been specially designed for use on dry or problem skin. However, in rare cases it can cause skin irritation (mild rashes) or allergic skin reactions on extremely
sensitive skin. These rare effects tend to occur during or soon after the first few uses.
Stop using this gel and tell your doctor, nurse or pharmacist:
- If your skin condition seems to look or feel worse.
- If any of the side effects get serious, or you notice any other side effects not mentioned in this leaflet.
If this product is accidentally swallowed, its oily ingredients may cause diarrhoea. If this happens:
- Treat the symptoms as you would deal with any case of diarrhoea.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do not attempt to cause vomiting.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed here. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help provide
more information on the safety of this medicine.