Buy Doublebase Hydrating Gel Online in the UK
Doublebase Gel is a topical therapy for your skin. It aids in the treatment of dry or chapped skin that is itchy, red, and sore. Psoriasis (scaly, pink patches of skin), elderly pruritus (itchy skin caused by ageing), ichthyosis (abnormal scaly skin), various forms of eczema, dermatitis, and other dry skin illnesses are common instances.
Isopropyl myristate and liquid paraffin are the active components in this product. These are referred to as emollients.
The cream softens, moisturises, and protects your skin by retaining moisture in the skin and restoring the skin's normal protective function.
This product can be used in addition to any other emollients or treatments your doctor, chemist or nurse may have given or prescribed for you to treat your dry skin condition, such as washing and bathing, as well as the soaps, foaming additives and fragrances used in ordinary cleansing products.
Doublebase Gel is suitable for people of all ages, including babies.
This product is solely for use on the skin.
To get the most out of the gel, apply it on a regular basis and as often as needed.
- To use the 500 g and 1 kg bottles, spin the pump dispenser's top in the direction of the 'open' arrow. After unlocking, you must repeatedly press the pump dispenser to prime the pump before any product is dispensed.
- Apply Doublebase Gel to the affected regions of skin on a regular and as needed basis.
- Smooth the gel across the skin in the same direction as hair development (similar to stroking a cat or dog). Allow time for any excess to soak in if necessary.
- Do not vigorously rub the skin.
- Use this lotion before and after washing, showering, or bathing to condition your skin and keep it from drying out more.
- If you're using another treatment on the same areas of skin as Doublebase Gel, try not to mix the two. This can be accomplished by applying the treatments alternately, allowing enough time for the preceding application to soak in.
FIRE HAZARD - Donot smoke or go near naked flames: clothing and bedding with this product dried on them can catch fire easily.
Doublebase Gel, like all drugs, can produce adverse effects, though not everyone experiences them.
This lotion was created specifically for use on dry or troubled skin. However, it can cause skin irritation (small rashes) or allergic skin reactions in particularly sensitive skin in rare situations.
These unusual effects usually occur during or shortly after the first few uses.
Stop using this gel and notify your doctor, nurse, or chemist as follows:
- If your skin condition appears to be getting worse.
- If any of the side effects become severe, or if you notice any other side effects that are not listed in this leaflet.
If this product is accidently consumed, the oily substances may cause diarrhoea. If this occurs, treat the symptoms as you would deal with any case of diarrhoea. Such as:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do not attempt to cause vomiting.