Buy Trimovate Cream Online in the UK
Trimovate Cream comprises of three active ingredients: clobetasone butyrate, calcium oxytetracycline, and nystatin.
Clobetasone butyrate belongs to a class of medications known as corticosteroids.
Trimovate Cream aids in the reduction of skin redness, edoema, and irritation.
Calcium oxytetracycline (an antibiotic) and nystatin (an antifungal) are antibacterial and antifungal medications. They combat skin infections caused by bacteria and fungi.
Trimovate Cream is used in adults, the elderly, children, and babies to help reduce the redness and irritation of certain skin conditions such as eczema, nappy rash, and dermatitis where infection is a concern.
Use this medication exactly as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. If you are unsure, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Taking this medication
- Trimovate is typically used once or twice each day.
- This cream should only be used on your skin.
- Do not exceed the dosage suggested for you. Unless your doctor directs you to, do not apply on large regions of the body for an extended period of time (such as every day for several weeks or months).
- Germs that cause infections prefer warm, wet environments under bandages or dressings, therefore always clean the skin before applying a new dressing.
- If you are applying the cream to someone else, remember to wash your hands immediately after.
Trimovate Cream, like all medicines, can produce negative effects, though not everyone experiences them.
Stop using Trimovate and notify your doctor immediately if:
- You have swelling in your face, lips, tongue, or other regions of your body, or you are having difficulty breathing.
- During treatment, you notice that your skin condition worsens or that your skin becomes bloated.
- You may be allergic to the cream or require additional therapy.
Side effects with frequencies that cannot be estimated from the available data include:
When used for an extended period of time or under an airtight dressing, the following symptoms may occur:
- increasing body weight
- obesity, particularly in the core of the body, moon face/rounding of the face
- skin is thinning
- alterations in the colour of your skin
- increased body hair