Buy Enstilar online in the UK
Enstilar 60g Foam for Psoriasis. Used to treat Psoriasis and other skin conditions. Enstilar foam is easy to apply medication containing the active substances Calcipotriol and Betamethasone 0.05mg. Dosage is typically once a day, application varies so always check the leaflet for the correct amount to apply.
The easy-to-apply, once daily foam contains the active ingredients Betamethasone which helps to reduce inflammation, thereby reducing the itching and pain and Calcipotriol which helps to reduce the rate of skin growth to bring it back down to normal
Enstilar Cutaneous Foam - in depth.
Enstilar Cutaneous Foam is a product commonly used to treat psoriasis, a skin condition that results in red patches of skin covered with silver-coloured scales. Psoriasis can occur anywhere on the body, but the most common places are the knees, elbows, scalp and lower back.
Around two percent of the UK’s population suffer from psoriasis, which tends to develop in adults under the age of 35. It varies in severity and can present as small patches which result in minor itching or pain but in some cases, it can be more widespread and cause significant discomfort.
Often, people who are afflicted with skin conditions that come and go know how to treat the flare-up and appreciate the simplicity of ordering the appropriate prescription online. At Oxford Online Pharmacy, we endeavour to make buying prescription products online as simple as possible.
Before taking Enstilar or any medication, it is always important to read the Patient Information Leaflet.
Enstilar is a foam which comes in a can and is sprayed onto the affected area. To use Enstilar, follow this simple process:
- Shake the can firmly for a few seconds hold the can approximately 3cm away from the skin and spray the affected area.
- Spray the foam in any direction, except horizontally and rub the Enstilar into the affected area on the skin.
- Put the lid back on and wash your hands once finished.
- When taking Enstilar, do not wrap the affected area in bandages as this increases the rate at which the steroid is absorbed through the skin.
Direction for use:
Apply by spraying onto the affected area ONCE daily.
The recommended treatment period is 4 weeks.
Avoid using more than 15g of Enstilar in any 24-hour period and 60g within 4 days.
Make sure to avoid using it on over 30% of your body, especially on large areas of undamaged skin, mucus membranes or the genitals.
Like all medicines, Enstilar may cause some patients to experience side effects. Here are the uncommon side effects, which may affect up to 1 in 100 people:
- Allergic reaction, e.g. rash and swelling
- Worsening of the psoriasis
- Increased calcium levels in the blood
- Skin irritation, burning or redness
- Redness, pain or swelling in the hair roots
- Loss of skin colour
You may experience the following side effects particularly if Enstilar is used for a long period of time, in skin folds, under dressings, or on large areas of skin:
- Allergic reactions with swelling of the face, mouth, throat or other parts of the body such as the hands or feet
- Increased levels of calcium in your blood or urine. Look out for more frequent urination, constipation, confusion and muscle weakness
- Adrenal glands may stop working properly. Look out for tiredness, depression, anxiety
- Cloudy vision, difficulty seeing at night, sensitivity to light
- Eye pain, red eye, decreased or cloudy vision
- Infections due to a weakened immune system
- Pustular psoriasis, a red area of psoriasis with yellowish pustules
- Fluctuations in blood sugar levels
Most patients will not experience side effects. If you do experience any of these side effects, please report them to your doctor immediately who may advise that you stop using Enstilar.
For a full list of potential side effects and other important information, please read the patient information leaflet provided in the pack before starting any course of treatment.