Buy Betnovate RD Cream Online in the UK
Betnovate RD cream contains betamethasone 0.025%.
Betamethasone valerate is the active ingredient of Betnovate RD. It belongs to the class of medications known as steroids, which are used to treat swelling and irritation.
Betnovate RD is used to alleviate the redness and itching associated with certain skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
RD is an abbreviation for 'Ready Diluted,' and it contains less active substance than Betnovate.
It is used to treat milder skin problems, or maintain control of your skin problem after Betnovate has improved it.
If out of stock then we have the same ingredient in an ointment base here.
Always follow your doctor's instructions when taking this medication. If you are unsure, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Taking this medication:
- Betnovate RD is typically used once or twice each day. As your skin improves, you might see a reduction in this.
- This cream should only be used on your skin.
- Do not exceed the dosage suggested for you.
- Do not apply on large parts of the body for an extended period of time (for example, every day for several weeks or months) unless directed by your doctor.
- Germs that cause infections prefer warm, wet environments under bandages or dressings, therefore always clean the skin before applying a new dressing.
- If you are applying the cream to someone else, wash your hands afterward or use disposable plastic gloves.
- Consult your doctor if your skin problem does not improve within 2 to 4 weeks.
Like all medicines, can produce negative effects, though not everyone experiences them.
Stop taking Betnovate RD immediately and notify your doctor if:
- your skin condition worsens, you get a generalised rash, or your skin becomes swollen during therapy.
When you have psoriasis and develop raised bumps with pus under the skin; you may be allergic to Betnovate RD, have an infection, or require other treatment. This is known as pustular psoriasis and can occur very rarely during or after treatment.
Other potential side effects of Betnovate RD include:
Common (affecting up to one in every ten persons):
- a burning, discomfort, irritation, or itching sensation where the cream is applied.