Buy Betnovate RD Ointment Online in the UK
Betnovate RD's active ingredient is betamethasone valerate 0.025%.
It belongs to the steroid class of drugs, which are used to relieve swelling and irritation.
Betnovate RD is a medication used to treat the redness and irritation associated with certain skin conditions. These skin conditions include eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
RD stands for 'Ready Diluted,' and it has less of the active ingredient than Betnovate.
It is intended to treat minor skin problems or to keep your skin problem under control once Betnovate has improved it.
Betnovate RD comes in an cream and ointment form.
Betnovate RD is typically applied once or twice each day. As your skin improves, you may notice a reduction in this.
Instructions for using the ointment
- Make sure to wash your hands.
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area(s) and gently rub it into the skin until it is completely gone. You can use your fingertip to determine how much Betnovate to use.
- Unless the ointment is supposed to be applied to your hands as part of the treatment, wash them again after using it.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
- a feeling of burning, pain, irritation or itching where the ointment is applied.
Very rare (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
- an increased risk of infection
- an allergic skin reaction where the cream is applied
- cloudy lens in the eye (cataract) or increased pressure in eye (glaucoma)
- a decrease in the level of the hormone cortisol in your blood
- rash, itchy bumpy skin or redness of the skin
- thinning and dryness of your skin and it may also damage or wrinkle more easily
- an increase or reduction in hair growth or hair loss and changes in skin colour
- weight gain, rounding of the face
- delayed weight gain or slowing of growth in children
- bones can become thin, weak and break easily
- stretch marks may develop
- blood vessels under the surface of your skin may become more noticeable
- increased blood sugar levels or sugar in the urine
- high blood pressure