Buy Vaniqa for Facial Hair Removal Cream Online in the UK
Only available by prescription, Vaniqa is a cream that slows down the development of facial hair by inhibiting the growth of hair from the follicles (hair roots).
Vaniqa contains the active substance eflornithine which slows down the growth of hair through its effect on a specific enzyme, which is a protein in the body involved in the production of hair.
Vaniqa eflornithine is used to reduce the growth of excessive hair (known as hirsutism) on the face of women older than 18 years of age.
Vaniqa Cream 11.5% slows down the growth of hair.
Always use Vaniqa cream exactly as your doctor instructs.
- Use the cream twice a day, at least 8 hours apart.
- If you experience irritation (e.g. stinging burning), reduce the use of Vaniqa to once daily until the irritation has gone. If it persists, contact your doctor.
- If you have just shaved or used any other hair removal method, wait at least 5 minutes before using Vaniqa. It may sting or burn if you apply this cream to a cut or irritated skin.
- Clean and dry the areas of the skin where you will be using the cream.
- Apply a thin layer of cream and rub it in thoroughly until no visible residue remains on the treated areas.
- If possible, do not wash these areas of skin for 4 hours after applying the cream.
- Wash your hands after using the cream.
- Wait at least 5 minutes before using make-up or sunscreen on the same areas.
- When using it on the face, avoid contact with your eyes or the inside of your nose or mouth. If you should accidentally get Vaniqa into your eyes, mouth or nose, rinse well with water.
Vaniqa is not a depilatory cream, so you may need to continue with your hair removal method, for example by shaving or plucking. It may take eight weeks before you see results. It is important to continue using the cream. If you do not see any improvement after using it for four months, contact your doctor. If you stop using it, your original hair growth may return within eight weeks.
Do not use the Vaniqa cream if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to eflornithine or any of the other ingredients.
Before using Vaniqa hair removal, tell your doctor of any other medical problems you may be experiencing (especially related to your kidneys or liver).
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, prescription or non-prescription. Talk to your doctor if you need to use any other medicines on the areas of the skin where you are using the cream.
Excessive growth of hair may be a result of underlying diseases. Talk to your doctor if you suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) or specific hormone-producing tumours, or if you take medicines that can induce hair growth, e.g. cyclosporine (following organ transplants), glucocorticoids (e.g. against rheumatic or allergic diseases), minoxidil (against high blood pressure), phenobarbitone(against seizures), phenytoin (against seizures) or hormone replacement therapy with male hormone-like effects.
Vaniqa hair removal is not recommended for use in anyone younger than 18 years of age.
Do not use Vaniqa cream if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. You should use an alternative method to manage your facial hair if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
This medicine contains cetostearyl alcohol and stearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis). It also contains methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216) which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).