Buy Progynova Tablets in the UK
Progynova (Estradiol) Tablets are a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). It contains the female hormone Oestrogen-Estradiol. It can be used in peri- and postmenopausal women to relieve the symptoms occurring from menopause.
As you age, your ovaries gradually generate less of this hormone, and once you've gone through menopause, they stop making it altogether. Uncomfortable symptoms including irregular periods, hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings, and itchy or dry vagina might be brought on by oestrogen levels that are diminishing.
Progynova can be taken as oral anytime for people who have undergone a hysterectomy.
During the first five days of the cycle, a Progynova and progestogen combination should be used for individuals who still have an intact uterus and are still menstruation. The combo regimen can be started anytime for people with irregular menstrual periods or postmenopausal patients.
Always take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Please read the patient information leaflet before taking this medicine.
Swallow ONE tablet whole once a day with a glass of water, at the same time each day.
When one pack of Progynova is finished, start a new pack straight away.
Each box contains 28 pills for a continuous 28-day course of treatment.
Do not break the tablet; instead, swallow it whole. Set a specific time each day to take the medication.
If you miss a dose, you should take the missed dose as soon as you remember to do so. Do not take the missed dose if it has been more than 24 hours. Unusual bleeding may happen if you fail to take numerous doses of the medication.
Please read the patient information leaflet before taking this medication.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects although not everybody gets them, If you experience any of the side effects listed in the patient information leaflet or not listed in the leaflet please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The following conditions are reported more often in women using HRT compared to women not using HRT:
Serious side effects
- breast cancer
- probable memory loss if HRT is started over the age of 65
- abnormal growth or cancer of the lining of the womb (endometrial hyperplasia or cancer)
- blood clots in the veins of the legs or lungs (venous thromboembolism)
- heart disease
- ovarian cancer
Other side effects that have been linked to the use of Progynova and other oral hormone replacement therapies:
- During the first few months of treatment, you may experience some vaginal bleeding at unexpected times (breakthrough bleeding and spotting). These symptoms usually lessen with continued treatment.
- changes in body weight and sex drive, increased appetite
- muscle cramps, leg pains
- (endometrial hyperplasia) and cancer of the lining of the womb (endometrial cancer)
- headache, migraine, dizziness, anxiety or depressive symptoms, fatigue
- fast or irregular heartbeat (palpitations), high blood pressure, and inflammation of veins usually in the legs
- breast pain, tenderness or enlargement, breast discharge
- painful periods, changes in vaginal secretions, pre-menstrual symptoms, increased size of fibroids in the womb, thrush, changes to the neck of the womb
- indigestion, a feeling of being bloated, passing wind, feeling or being sick, abdominal pain, gall bladder disease
- skin rashes or discolouration, itching, eczema, acne, unusual hair loss or hair growth, increased skin
- pigment especially on the face , some rare skin problems
- fluid retention leading to swelling of parts of the body
- nose bleeds, visual disturbances (such as blurred vision), discomfort with contact lenses, allergic-type reactions, a worsening of glucose tolerance, bladder inflammation, rare disorders (porphyria, chorea)
Please give your doctor a complete medical history to ensure the appropriate medication is prescribed.
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store below 25 degrees Celcius.