Buy Beconase Nasal Spray Online in the UK
Beconase Aqueous Nasal Spray is used for the treatment of hay fever and other allergic rhinitis symptoms. It contains a medicine called beclometasone dipropionate. This belongs to a group of medicines called steroids (also called ‘cortico-steroids’).
Steroids work by reducing inflammation, they reduce swelling and irritation in your nose and this helps to relieve itching, sneezing and your blocked or runny nose.
Beconase is used to prevent and treat:
- Inflammation in the lining of your nose (rhinitis) due to seasonal allergies, such as Hayfever.
- Inflammation in the lining of your nose (rhinitis) due to year-round (perennial) allergies, such as animal allergies.
Beconase Aqueous Nasal Spray can be used alongside other hay fever treatments such as hay fever eye drops and antihistamine tablets.
This medication is prescription only and is available using our online doctor consultation, it is required that you complete the form after payment.
The usual starting dose is 2 sprays into each nostril twice a day.
The most you would use in over 24 hours is normally 8 sprays (4 sprays per nostril).
As you become better, you can use a lower dose - one spray into each nostril twice a day.
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following side effects:
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
- A dry or painful nose or throat
- Mild allergic reactions including skin rashes or redness, itching or weals like nettle rash or hives
- Bad nose bleeds
Very rare (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
- Damage to your nose
- Increased pressure in the eye (glaucoma)
- Cloudy lens in the eye (cataract)