Buy Budesonide Spray Online in the UK
Budesonide nasal spray is used In order to treat hay fever or other allergies that cause sneezing, runny, stuffy, or itchy noses which could be caused by an allergy to pollen, mould, dust, or pets.
It is not recommended to use budesonide nasal spray to treat cold-related symptoms like runny, stuffy, or itchy noses.
The medicine budesonide nasal spray belongs to the corticosteroid drug class. It functions by preventing the release of specific organic compounds that produce allergic symptoms.
It contains 120 doses within the 10ml nasal spray.
Budesonide spray is the generic version of Rhinocort Aqueous nasal spray.
Important: The pump may need to be primed before use
Use TWO sprays into each nostril ONCE daily every morning at first then reduce to ONE spray daily per nostril when symptoms controlled
Side effects are possible with budesonide nasal spray. If any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away, let your doctor know right away:
- dryness, stinging, burning or irritation in the nose
- joint or muscle pain
Certain adverse effects can be very harmful. Stop taking the budesonide nasal spray and seek emergency medical attention if you suffer any of the following symptoms:
- chest tightening
- fever, sore throat, chills, cough, and other signs of infection
- whistling sound from the nose
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- white patches in the throat, mouth, or nose
- vision problems