Buy Regaine Foam for Women Online in the UK
Regaine for women's once-daily scalp foam contains the active ingredient Minoxidil. Regaine foam is used for the treatment of female pattern hair loss in women between the ages of 18 - 65. Regaine works regrowing hair, stimulating hair follicles and preventing further hair loss.
You won't need to have a prescription for this medication - just answer a few questions from our pharmacist.
How does Regaine for women work?
It enters the hair follicle at the root to help reduce hair thinning, reactivates dormant follicles, and strengthens and revitalises the follicle to produce new, thicker hair.
The key ingredient in Regaine for Women Foam, minoxidil, is the only medication clinically shown to stop female pattern hair loss. It works to encourage hair growth in four different ways.
- Reverses follicle miniaturisation
- Boosts blood circulation around follicles
- Promotes follicle migration from the dormant to the growing phase of the hair
- Extends the development phase of each follicle
Apply a dose of 1g (equivalent to the volume of half a capful) onto your hand and massage carefully onto the scalp ONCE a day.
- Before applying Regaine, make sure the hair and scalp are fully dry
- To dispense foam onto fingers, hold the can in an upside-down position and push the nozzle
- Gently work the foam into the scalp's troubled regions
- After using the foam, properly wash your hands
- Apply once daily
What are the precautions for taking Regaine for women?
Before you use Regaine, speak to your doctor or pharmacist if any of the below applies to you:
- Are expecting or breastfeeding a baby
- Suffer from a blood pressure issue
- If you don't know why you're losing your hair, consult a physician
- Experience sudden or sporadic hair loss
- Have additional conditions that are related to your hair loss
- Have a shaved head or a scalp that is red, inflamed, irritated, infected, or painful
- Apply a bandage or dressing to your scalp
- You are treating your scalp with any other medication
- Are under 18 or older than 65
- Are allergic to any of the medication's ingredients
- Only licenced for use on women
- Use no more than once per day (your hair will not re-grow any more quickly and you may risk side effects)
Before taking this medication, let your pharmacist or doctor know if you have heart disease (including irregular heartbeats or rates, angina or chest symptoms, and/or circulation issues).
Caution - Extremely Flammable
Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50 degrees C.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. NO SMOKING.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition sources. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Store below 25 degrees C.