Buy Malarone Adult Malaria Prevention Tablets Online in the UK
Malarone belongs to a group of medicines called antimalarials. It contains two active ingredients, atovaquone and proguanil hydrochloride.
Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito, which passes the malaria parasite (Plasmodium falciparum) into the bloodstream. Buy Malarone tablets to prevent malaria, these work by killing this parasite. For people who are already infected with malaria, Malarone also kills these parasites.
People of any age can get malaria. It is a serious disease but is preventable.
Although Malarone 12 tablets can help prevent malaria, it is very important to take steps to avoid mosquito bites:
- Use insect repellent on exposed areas of the skin
- Wear light-coloured clothing that covers most of the body, especially after sunset as this is the time when mosquitoes are most active
- Sleep in a screened room or under a mosquito net impregnated with insecticide
- Close windows and doors at sunset, if they are not screened•ƒConsider using an insecticide (mats, spray, plug-ins) to clear a room of insects or to deter mosquitoes from entering the room.
Buy Malarone to prevent malaria in adults:
- The recommended dose for adults is 1 tablet once a day, taken as below.
- Start taking Malarone 1 to 2 days before travelling to an area which has malaria
- Continue taking it every day during your stay
- Continue taking it for another 7 days after your return to a malaria-free area
Not recommended for preventing malaria in children, or in adults who weigh less than 40 kg.
Malarone paediatric tablets are recommended for preventing malaria in adults and children who weigh less than 40 kg.
To treat malaria in adults:
- The recommended dose for adults is 4 tablets once a day for 3 days
Not recommended for treating malaria in children who weigh less than 11 kg.
For children who weigh less than 11 kgs talk to your doctor. There may be a different type of Malarone tablet available in your country.
Do not take Malarone if:
- You are allergic to atovaquone, proguanil hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients (listed under Ingredients).
- You have severe kidney disease
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken, or might take any other medicines (including medicines you’ve bought without a prescription):
- metoclopramide, used to treat nausea and vomiting
- the antibiotics, tetracycline, rifampicin and rifabutin
- efavirenz or certain highly active protease inhibitors used to treat HIV
- warfarin and other medicines that stop blood clotting
- etoposide used to treat cancer