Buy Imigran 10mg Nasal Spray Online in the UK
Sumatriptan, a member of the class of medications known as triptans, is contained in a single dose in each Imigran nasal spray (also known as a 5-HT1 receptor agonist).
Imigran Nasal Spray helps to treat migraine headaches.
The temporary enlargement of blood vessels in the head may be a contributing factor to migraine symptoms.
It is thought that Imigran nasal spray lessens the enlargement of these blood vessels. As a result, the headache is lessened, and other migraine symptoms like feeling or being sick (nausea or vomiting) and sensitivity to light and sound are also lessened.
The nasal spray usually works within as little as 15 minutes.
One Imigran 20 mg spray into one nostril is the typical dosage for adults between the ages of 18 and 65.
However, for some people, one Imigran 10 mg spray into one nostril is sufficient.
Use no more than two sprays in a 24-hour period.
Very common side effects (affect more than 1 in 10 people)
- Unpleasant taste.
Common side effects (affect up to 1 in 10 people)
- Heaviness, pressure, tightness or pain in the chest, throat or other parts of the body, or feelings of unusual sensations, including numbness, tingling and warmth or cold. These effects may be intense but generally pass quickly.
If these effects continue or become severe (especially the chest pain):
Get medical help urgently. In a very small number of people, these symptoms can be caused by a heart attack.
Other common side effects include:
- Irritation or burning sensation in the nose or throat; nose bleeds.
- Dizziness, feeling weak or getting hot flushes.
- Temporary increase in blood pressure.
- Shortness of breath.
- Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting), although this may be due to the migraine itself.
- Tiredness or drowsiness.
- Aching muscles.