Buy Imigran Tablets Online in the UK
Each Imigran capsule-shaped tablet contains a single dose of sumatriptan, which belongs to a group of medicines called triptans (also known as 5-HT1 receptor agonists).
Imigran is used to treat migraine headaches and is most effective when taken at the onset of a migraine. This medication can work in as little as 10 minutes.
Migraine symptoms may be caused by the temporary widening of blood vessels in the head. Imigran is believed to reduce the widening of these blood vessels. This in turn helps to take away the headache and relieve other symptoms of a migraine attack, such as feeling or being sick (nausea or vomiting) and sensitivity to light and sound.
Imigran tables are the branded version of the cheaper generic Sumatriptan tablets.
One Imigran 50 mg tablet, consumed whole with water, is the typical dosage for individuals between the ages of 18 and 65.
Some could require a dose of 100 mg; you should always follow your doctor's instructions.
Common side effects (affect up to 1 in 10 people)
- Pain, heaviness, pressure or tightness in the chest, throat or other parts of the body, or unusual sensations, including numbness, tingling and warmth or cold. These effects may be intense but generally pass quickly.
If these effects continue or become severe (especially the chest pain):
Get medical help urgently. In a very small number of people, these symptoms can be caused by a heart attack.
Other common side effects include:
- Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting), although this may be due to the migraine itself
- Temporary increase in blood pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Tiredness or drowsiness
- Dizziness, feeling weak or getting hot flushes
- Aching muscles.
Very rare side effects (affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
- Liver function changes. If you have a blood test to check your liver function, tell your doctor or nurse that you are taking Imigran.