Buy Zomig Tablets Online in the UK
Zomig 2.5 mg tablets are in the triptan class of medications and contain the active ingredient zolmitriptan. To manage migraine headaches Zomig can be prescribed.
Blood veins in the head that are enlarged may be the source of migraine symptoms. Zomig tablets are thought to lessen the widening of these blood vessels. This helps to relieve the migraine headache as well as associated symptoms like feeling or being sick (nausea or vomiting) and sensitivity to light and sound.
Only when a migraine attack has begun does Zomig start to work It shouldn't be used as a preventative getting migraines.
Migraine symptoms should be relieved within 2 hours of taking a dose, although some people may feel relief sooner.
Please follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions when taking this medication. If you're unsure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
As soon as a migraine headache appears, you can start taking this medication. After an attack is in progress, you can still use it.
One tablet (2.5mg) is the suggested dosage.
You can take another tablet if the migraine persists after two hours or if it returns within 24 hours. Take your tablet with a glass of water.
Inform your doctor if the medication does not sufficiently relieve your migraine symptoms. Your doctor might modify your regimen.
Never exceed the dose that was given to you.
Use no more than two doses in a single day unless necessary.
Zomig Tablet Side Effects
Rare (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people)
- Allergic reactions include itchy rash (urticaria) and swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue and throat.
Very rare (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
- Angina (pain in the chest, often brought on by exercise), heart attack or spasm of the blood vessels of the heart. The signs include chest pain and shortness of breath.
- Bleeding in the brain (cerebral bleeding) or stroke.
- Spasms of the blood vessels of the gut can cause damage to your gut. The signs include stomach pain or bloody diarrhoea.
Other possible side effects include:
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people):
These side effects are usually mild and go away after a short time.
- Abnormal sensations such as tingling in your fingers and toes or skin that is sensitive to touch.
- Dry mouth.
- Heaviness, tightness, pain or pressure in the throat, neck, arms and legs, or chest.
- Problems swallowing.
- Muscle weakness or muscle pain.
- Feeling sleepy, dizzy or warm.
- Uneven heartbeat.
- Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting).
- Stomach pain.
- Feeling weak.