Buy Canesten Cream Online in the UK
Canesten Thrush External Cream reduces vulval irritation (vulvitis) caused by vaginal thrush (candidiasis).
Although this cream relieves the surface discomfort produced by vaginal thrush, it cannot address the infection's internal (vaginal) cause.
Only use this product if your doctor has already diagnosed you with vaginal thrush.
Some women experience recurring thrush attacks.
The sexual partner's penis can be treated with this cream to avoid re-infection to lessen the frequency of these episodes, even if they have no symptoms of thrush.
Clotrimazole is the active ingredient in Canesten Thrush External Cream.
Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent that attacks the source of infections such as vaginal thrush. It belongs to the azole class of medications.
Canesten Thrush Cream can be used to treat external symptoms of thrush for men and women. Canesten Thrush Cream can be bought from Oxford Online Pharmacy.
If your doctor has recommended Canesten Thrush External Cream for you, follow any directions he or she has given you. If you bought this product without a prescription, carefully follow these instructions:
- Pierce the tube seal before use by inverting the cap over the end of the tube and squeeze.
- To cure vulva itching and soreness (vulvitis), apply the cream thinly and evenly to the area surrounding the vaginal entrance 2 or 3 times per day and softly smooth it in. At the same time, a product to treat the internal (vaginal) infection should be used. Treatment should be continued until the symptoms have subsided.
Consult your doctor if your infection's symptoms do not improve after seven days of stopping therapy for the internal infection.
Signs of an allergic reaction may include:
- Weakness, feeling dizzy or faint.
- Swallowing or breathing problems.
- Swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue.
After you apply the cream you might experience:
- Itching, rash, blisters, burning, discomfort, swelling, redness, irritation, pins and needles, or peeling of skin.