Buy Doxycycline Tablets for Ureaplasma and Mycoplasma Online in the UK
Doxycycline 100mg 14 Capsules is a seven-day treatment used to treat Ureaplasma. The capsules are to be swallowed whole and not chewed. Doxycycline is a frequently prescribed antibiotic that is used in the treatment of a number of sexually transmitted infections.
Genital mycoplasma and ureaplasma bacteria can cause severe urological and reproductive issues in both men and women. These parasitic bacteria are mollicutes, which are among the tiniest known replicating creatures. The absence of a cell wall makes mollicutes extremely challenging to recognise, grow, and manage.
What are the symptoms of mycoplasma and ureaplasma infections?
The genital system frequently experiences harmless mollicutes. It has been determined that 60% or more of women have ureaplasma bacteria in their genital tracts but don't exhibit any signs of illness. However, the following conditions have been connected to an increase in the population of these organisms:
- Chronic prostatitis in men
- Urgency/frequency syndromes in women
- Dysuria (painful urination)
- Up to 40% of all nongonococcal urethritis cases (urethritis not caused by gonorrhoea)
- Infertility and pregnancy complications, such as preterm labour
In symptomatic cases, only the bacteria Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma have been identified as the pathogen. Urgency/frequency syndrome patients who have had multiple negative urine culture results may benefit from mycoplasma and ureaplasma cultures and subsequent treatment. This is particularly true of young, sexually active patients. Men with symptoms that have previously been linked to prostatitis or men with a history of exposure to STDs should also be evaluated for this organism's culture. (STIs).
You should have a positive test first before you take this medication.
Please make sure any and all sexual partners are also tested.
The manufacturer of the product supplied may vary. Please read the patient information leaflet that is provided with the product
Unfortunately we don't have any reviews for this product, here are details of how customers have found our service overall.
Take ONE capsule to be taken TWICE a day for 7 days. Always complete the course.
Doxycycline 100mg Capsules contain sucrose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
- feeling or being sick
- worsening of a disease called systemic lupus erythematous (SLE). This is an allergic condition which causes joint pain, skin rash, fever and headache
- pericarditis (inflammation affecting the heart)
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
- vaginal infection
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or
pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or
pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The capsules should be swallowed with plenty of
- It is best to take your capsules at the same time(s)
each day, when sitting or while standing.
- It is important not to lie down for at least thirty
minutes after taking Doxycycline capsules, so that
the capsule can move as swiftly as possible into
the stomach and prevent irritation of the throat
oroesophagus (canal taking food from the mouth
to the stomach).
- For the treatment of infections, Doxycycline
capsules can be taken with or without food.
- For the treatment of acne, it is recommended to
take Doxycycline capsules with food or a drink.
- If Doxycycline capsules upset your stomach, then
taking it with food or milk is recommended.
See the patient information leaflet for a full list of side effects.