Buy Regaine Online in the UK
There are different types of hair loss, but the most common cause of hair loss is hereditary male pattern baldness. Typically, anyone who suffers from male pattern baldness can start to notice signs of hair loss in their mid to late twenties. About 20% of men will start to notice some visible hair loss by the age of 20, including bald patches, hair thinning, bald spots, and a receding hairline.
With many signs of ageing, some are happy to accept it, however, others can become profoundly impacted by it. Men who suffer from balding early on are more likely to develop anxiety as a result. While there isn’t still a permanent cure for male pattern baldness, with the help of medication, you can reverse the effects.
Regaine for men extra strength scalp solution works for hereditary hair loss or general thinning in men aged 18-65 years, the younger you are when you start the treatment, the more likely you will experience the best results. Therefore, if you have been bald for many years or have a larger area of hair loss, you are less likely to benefit from the results.
Due to hair loss not being funded by the NHS, many leave the condition untreated. At Oxford Online Pharmacy, we offer a wide range of private prescription medications available in a few clicks.
How does it work?
Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution works by stimulating hair growth. Minoxidil, the solution's active ingredient, begins to work by reinvigorating shrunken and damaged hair follicles, which will eventually grow in length because of increased blood flow to the follicle.
Typically, people will start to see results by 16 weeks after their first application, this will vary depending on the person. You will see the best results from Regaine if it is used consistently, twice a day. (1)
Make sure your hair and scalp are completely dry before using Regaine Extra Strength for men. Using your preferred applicator, apply a single 1ml dose to the scalp where your hair is thinning. Massage it lightly into the target area and leave the solution to dry. You can then comb.
Apply Regaine hair treatment twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, leaving roughly 12 hours between applications. It's best to do it about half an hour before going to bed, this gives the treatment time to dry properly. While you're still getting used to using Regaine, please be sure to follow the instructions every time.
Video on how it works here
What are the side effects of Regaine?
With all medication, you can expect side effects, although, each person reacts differently meaning the symptoms can vary. Most side effects will be mild, however, if you experience any of the following, stop taking the medication and contact your doctor:
- Swollen hands or feet
- Faintness or dizziness
- Rapid heartbeat
- Sudden unexplained weight gain
- Persistent local redness or rash
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Low blood pressure
You may experience other side effects:
- Unwanted hair not on your scalp - After application, it is important that you thoroughly wash your hands. If you accidentally get the solution on other parts of your body other than your scalp, make sure you wash the area thoroughly with lots of water.
- You may experience a change in texture and hair colour, if this happens, stop using Regaine.
- Hair loss can occur within the first 2-6 weeks of using the product, this is only temporary. This is normally caused by a change to the growth cycle, and you should expect this to stop within a few weeks. If the hair loss continues for more than two weeks, stop using the product and consult your doctor.
- Irritation to your scalp, for example, redness, itchiness, flaky skin, and dryness. This can be from the propylene glycol which is in Regaine. Normally, you will only temporarily experience these symptoms, however, if they persist, stop using the product and consult your doctor.
If you experience any symptoms that are not listed above, stop taking the medication and consult a medical professional.
Do not use Regaine Extra Strength Scalp Solution if you:
Suffer from a problem with blood pressure
Don’t know why you’re losing your hair
Have sudden or patchy hair loss
Have other conditions associated with hair loss
Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or a shaven head
Are using any other medications on your scalp
Are under 18 or over 65 years of age
Are a woman
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.