Buy Rozex Cream Online in the UK
Rozex cream is used to treat rosacea skin conditions and it contains Metronidazole 0.75% in a 40g tube. It aids in the treatment of the redness, pustules (spots), and pimples associated with this condition.
Rosacea's inflammatory papules and pustules are treated with Rozex cream. Rosacea-affected skin displays one or more of the following characteristics: pimples, little knobby lumps on the nose, blush-like redness, and/or thin red lines caused by enlarged blood vessels are some examples of vascular redness.
The active ingredient in Rozex is metronidazole. Metronidazole is a member of a class of drugs known as antiprotozoal and antibacterial agents, and studies have shown that it can help treat conditions like rosacea by reducing inflammation and infection.
Use this medication only as directed by your doctor. If you're unsure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Wash and dry the skin's affected regions first.
- Apply a thin coating to all the affected regions - Be careful not to get the cream in your eyes.
- Thoroughly rub the cream in.
- After using, always replace the cap and wash your hands.
- Use your cream in this way twice daily, in the morning and evening, or as directed by your doctor.
- To keep your rosacea under control, your doctor will determine how long you need to use Rozex.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Common: may affect up to 1 in 10 people
- dry skin
- worsening of rosacea
- skin discomfort (burning, pain of skin/stinging)
- skin irritation
- redness of the skin (erythema)
- itching of the skin (pruritus)
Uncommon: may affect up to 1 in 100 people
- metallic taste (dysgeusia)
- feeling sick (nausea)
- numbness (hypothesia) and tingling (paraesthesia) in the fingers or toes