Buy Audavate RD (betamethasone) Cream Online in the UK
Audavate RD Cream contains the active ingredient Betamethasone valerate 0.025% w/w.
This medicine belongs to a class of drugs known as steroids. It aids in the reduction of edoema and discomfort.
Audavate RD is intended to alleviate the redness and itching associated with certain skin conditions. Eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis are examples of skin issues.
RD is an abbreviation for "Ready Diluted." It has a lower concentration of active component than the 0.1% formulations. It is intended to treat minor skin problems or to maintain control of your skin problem.
This cream must be used with an emollient such as Diprobase Cream.
This cream is avaliable at OxfordOnlinePharmacy using our free online doctor consultation service.
Instructions on how to apply the cream
- Clean your hands.
- Gently rub the appropriate amount of cream into the skin until it is completely gone. You can use your fingertip to determine how much to use.
- Unless the cream or ointment is supposed to be used to your hands as part of the treatment, wash them again after using the cream or ointment.
Adults should use:
- Two fingertips of cream should be enough to cover both hands or one foot.
- One arm can be covered with three fingertips of cream.
- Six fingertips of cream are enough to cover one leg.
- The front and back of the body will be covered with fourteen fingertips of cream.
Don't be concerned if you need a bit more or a little less than this. It is merely a guideline.
Audavate RD possible side effects:
Common (affects less than 1 in 10 people)
- A feeling of burning, pain, irritation or itching where the cream or ointment is applied.
Side effects if you use Audavate RD for a long time, or you use a lot each time you apply it, or you apply it under an airtight dressing or a nappy:
Very Rare (affects less than 1 in 10,000 people)
- An increased risk of infection
- An allergic skin reaction where the cream or ointment is applied
- Rash, itchy bumpy skin or redness of the skin
- Thinning and dryness of your skin and it may also damage or wrinkle more easily
- Stretch marks may develop.
- Veins under the surface of your skin may become more noticeable.
- Increased hair growth or reduction in hair growth or hair loss and changes in skin colour.
- Thinning of your skin that may also damage more easily.
- Weight gain, rounding of the face and high blood pressure. These are more likely to happen in infants and children.
- Bones can become thin, weak and break easily
- Cloudy lens in the eye (cataract) or increased pressure in eye (glaucoma)
- Increased blood sugar levels or sugar in the urine
- High blood pressure
- Slow growth in children